Women's Leadership Lab, a bespoke 6-month Leadership Development & Group Coaching Program.
To overcome the challenges being faced, we need leaders of greater effectiveness and integrity, courageousness and vulnerability, mastery and maturity, competence and curiosity, consciousness and wisdom. We need these leaders now.
Despite women having more opportunities than ever before, 73% report having a lack of confidence on a regular basis. Combined with the fact that 58% of managers never receive management training, female leaders need support to become creative, daring and impactful leaders.
With Executive coaching, mentorship, and learning amongst a community of fellow leaders; female leaders have the opportunity to receive support and guidance to define their purpose and unique contributions as leaders, and how to overcome whats holding them back to show up as the leaders we need.
Kim-Elisha will work with you to understand the culture of your organization, the leadership gaps that exist, and your goals to craft a Leadership Lab to increase the capacity within each leader. Through a mix of workshops, group coaching, reflection questions, individual coaching and other design elements we create a community for leaders to learn together. Programs can be 6 weeks, 3 months and 6 months long.
The Leadership Lab template starts with
- A customized design to meet your group’s needs
- Group kickoff session
- One-on-One introduction calls
- Leadership Development Plan
- Monthly skills building based on a monthly theme
- Monthly group coaching calls or Masterminds
- Monthly reflection between sessions which may include reading
- Monthly 1-on-1 coaching calls and a Leadership 360 (VIP level)
Courageous Conversations that Need to be Had
During the lab, women will have the opportunity to discuss topics such as:
- Impostor syndrome and overcoming doubt.
- The trap of perfectionism and high standards.
- Being perceived as bossy or the "mom" of the team.
- Not speaking up. Learning to advocate for their ideas, teams and themselves.
- Bias and privilege in the workplace. How leaders contribute to the problem.
- Avoiding courageous conversations and tough feedback.
Kim-Elisha will partner with you to define specific trainable skills and knowledge that your leaders need to design a custom learning experience that fits the culture of your company. With the content easily tailored for emerging or senior leaders.
- Vision Setting & Setting Expectations
- Performance Management
- Career Development
- Purpose Discovery
- Self Care and Time Management
- Overcoming Impostor Syndrome and Gaining Confidence
- Building & Advancing Teams
- The Five Functions of a Team: Building Effective Teams
- Gender at Work
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- The Role of the Manager in the Employee Lifecycle
Interested? Let's schedule a call to talk more about how a bespoke Leadership Lab can help connect and grow your female leaders.