Effective March 9, 2020 (previous version may be found here)
Who We Are
How this Policy Applies
Who is the Data Controller?
Soulstyce Leadership LLC is the “data controller” of personal data collected by all of Soulstyce Leadership and kimelisha.com. We are responsible for deciding how personal data is collected, used, and disclosed.
Data You Provide to Us
You may visit our site anonymously. In connection with your use of or participation in the Websites or Services we may request personal information from you (such as your name, street address, telephone number, credit card number, e-mail address). We only collect personal information if you voluntarily submit such information to us. We will never intentionally disclose any personal information to any third party without your permission (through opting-in or similar procedures) except as provided for herein or otherwise as permitted or required under Applicable Laws. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information, except as set forth herein.
We may contact you based on the information you provide online in connection with the Services or use the information in connection with the performance of the Services. We will share information with necessary third parties for the purpose of carrying out the Services. Your participation in the Services constitutes your consent to such disclosure and use of such information.
In the event that your personal information is requested as part of our surveys, polls or promotions, such personal information may be added to your registration information.
If you give us your permission or otherwise “opt-in”, we may also use personal information for marketing and promotional purposes. We will give you an opportunity to “opt-in” at the time our request for your personal information is made. Please note, however, that under certain circumstances, if you initially do not choose to “opt-in” or if you later “opt-out,” you may not be eligible for certain benefits or Services for which personal information is required.
These policies have the following exceptions: We will release specific information to comply with any valid legal inquiry or process or any Applicable Laws. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Websites or a physical or property threat to you or others. We may provide access to your personal information to our contractors who are performing services for us in connection with our Websites or the Services that you have requested.
Any information you provide when making a purchase will be shared with payment processors, financial gateways, credit card companies and any other necessary third parties.
If you publicly post personal information on our websites that information can be collected and used by third parties. Although we strive to protect our users’ privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of information you post on the websites and have no control over how such third parties may use your information. You disclose such information at your own risk. We strongly suggest that you never post your last name, address or telephone to our websites.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal information through the use of, without limitation, cookies, IP address tracking, pixels and web beacons.
Nonpersonal information might include the browser you use, the type of computer you use, your operating system or your internet service provider. Our systems may also automatically gather information about your location, the areas you visit and search terms you use on our websites and about the links you may select from within our websites to other areas of the web or elsewhere online.
We use such information for our business purposes, to administer the websites, to better manage advertising on the websites, to understand how our users use our websites and to improve our websites.
We may aggregate and share non-personal information with our partners, suppliers, and other third parties, but we will not share any individual names, personal navigational or other personal information without your consent and we maintain control how your non-personal information will be used. For example, we may contract with a third-party web analytics provider to help optimize our websites.
How we collect information
- We collect information you provide to us when you request or purchase products, services, or information from us, register with us (including when you link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account), participate in public forums or other activities on our sites and applications, respond to User surveys, or otherwise interact with us online or offline.
- We may collect non-personal information through the use of, without limitation, cookies, IP address tracking, pixels and web beacons; including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms using one or more devices, whether or not you are logged in or registered.
- We collect information using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
- We acquire information from other trusted sources, such as when you schedule an appointment using a Third-Party website.
How we use this information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website and Service features
- To maintain the security of our Website, Services, and your information
- To send periodic emails to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Websites may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
GDPR Compliance for EU Clients
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Soulstyce Leadership aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, email email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Kim-Elisha Proctor relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Important Notice to Non-US Residents- Consent to Transfer
Rights of California Residents
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Information You Share
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available to third parties — for example on message boards or web logs; through email; during webinars, classes, telephone conferences, or coaching calls; or in comment or chat areas — that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
External Websites and Third-Party Websites
Changes in Site Ownership
In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of any of our assets or the Websites you consent to the disclosure to, and use by, any subsequent owner or operator of the Websites, of any information about you contained in our databases.