Want to stand out as a leader who is
authentic, effective, and gets results?
You want to make a difference, add value, and have an impact on your team.
But more than anything, you just want to feel like you don’t have to fake it any more and can succeed as a leader.
Look down the road a year, three or five;
what if you are still approaching leadership,
your career and life the same way?
Having worked with leaders to help them grow their confidence, develop their teams, and be more effective, this much I know:
- You don’t have enough time to get everything done, let alone time to think.
- You are doing the best you can, but you feel like stress, emotional insecurity and self-doubt are holding you back.
- You don’t have the support you need or have other women to look up to.
- You are tired of feeling minimized and deflated.
- You struggle with selling your ideas and being heard.
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.
In fact, this is the before story of many leaders I’ve worked with.
As a leader and entrepreneur myself, I get it, really I do.
You are good at your job or you wouldn’t have this opportunity as a leader. You want to prove to them and to yourself that you can succeed. Because of this, you work hard, but every day you are frustrated that you aren't having the impact you want. Really, you are living on adrenaline, fear, and the drive to prove yourself. You are constantly questioning, second guessing decisions, or stuck in indecision.
You don’t feel like you are making an impact, adding value, or becoming the leader you want to be. Even if you had time to read leadership books, listen to podcasts, or get a mentor you don’t even know where to start.
If you want to stand out as a leader, be respected, and add value; you have to put yourself and your learning first. If not, you are just managing.
IN SHORT: You want to feel confident in your ability to lead.
I'm here to tell you it's possible.
I’m Kim-Elisha and I work with new leaders like you who want to create high performing teams, make a difference, and be more effective; without sacrificing their authenticity and well-being.
I know what you’re going through.
Before I started my own company, I was a successful manager who worked my way from Engineering into Organization Development. While working full time; I pursued my Masters Degree and then my coaching certification. Most weeks I worked 50+ hours with calls at 5am or 10pm with my international team. I commuted 3 hours a day. I got shit done and was well rewarded for it. Being a leader is an honorable role, yet demanding both personally and professionally.
Fast Forward to Today
Let’s be honest here- you and I both know that your current approach isn’t working. It's not going to get easier. Every day there is more stress, conflict, and tougher challenges to face. You probably think you should be able to figure this out or just work harder.
Maybe you’ve listened to a couple of podcasts, read an article, or one of the current best sellers on Amazon around leadership; yet, you’ve found yourself still facing the same insecurities and not moving forward.
The fact of the matter is...
- 75% of workers who voluntarily left their jobs did so because of their manager. We don’t have the leaders that inspire us and that we can trust.
- Work isn’t always a safe space where we can explore ourselves, test boundaries and truly learn what it means to effectively lead.
- Workplaces are filled with strong personalities, criticism and politics.
Want to know what's missing?
The confidence that only comes from knowing your strengths as a leader, the value only you can provide, and the contribution you can make.
The confidence, clarity and certainty that comes from knowing how to lead through difficult situations be. When you know that, you can walk into a room, make decisions, and lead every day.
And when you show up authentically, powerfully and on purpose with your team, your manager, and your peers amazing things will happen.
- Feeling sharper, connecting the dots quicker and coming up with the right answers to questions.
- Being on top of your priorities without putting in 10 and 12 hour days.
- Getting more of the right stuff done faster and better.
- Knowing what you can do to create a sustainable culture that improves productivity, delivery, quality and delight.
- Being an advocate for your team and knowing how to motivate each person so they can do their best work.
- Pushing through frustration and stepping up for the right thing versus the easy thing.
- Being the leader people follow, not leave.
- Taking time to step out of the noise of the day to day and getting the larger view you need to make the right decisions.
- Getting out of bed each morning with enthusiasm ready to welcome whatever comes your way.
- To speak your truth to leadership and your team, unapologetically you.
- To feel the difference this makes in all areas of your life!
But you only get these kind of results when you start investing in yourself to gain the confidence you need to lead.
Together, we will work to define your purpose as a leader, your personal style of leadership and definition of success. Building a foundation of being, understanding and skills you can grow from the rest of your life. I want to see you leading with confidence, certainty, and clarity!
For over 15 years, I’ve been immersed in leadership development and spiritual exploration. My girl friend’s joke is that we should wear shirts that say “This personality is expensive!” I don’t want you to keep throwing money away and suffering like I did. So I’ve put together Lead with Confidence.
The most important lessons you will takeaway...
You First. Leader Second. A Deeper Understanding of Yourself. You’ll have opportunities to be in connection with your true self and what you really want. By the end of the program, you will have a clearer understanding of your values, beliefs and other essentials that make you the leader you are.
Grow your Leadership to the Next Level. You’ll better understand what is required for a leader to be effective. You'll develop the skills, leadership habits, and practices to lead well.
Purpose & Vision. Connect with your personal reason and passion to be a leader. Your desire to change the world is unique. It’s the reason you are living at this time. You'll gain support in cultivating your aspirations towards a purpose-driven life to make the positive impact you desire.
Lifelong Learning & Breakthroughs. What you’ll learn about yourself will serve you for a lifetime. You’ll leave behind old programming and excuses to discover a new side of yourself – confident and ready to lead.
Leadership & Success Rightsized for You. Since the time you were born; you’ve been taught by your parents, friends, teachers and managers what the game is, the rules of the game and how to be successful. You’ll start to question the game, the rules and the beliefs that you formed to define your own definition of success, leadership, and power.
Lead Better. During the program; you’ll have access to new tools, processes and ideas to help you lead better. In addition, by engaging in a coaching relationship and actively experiencing an on-going coaching relationship, you’ll have the opportunity to see another way to lead, coaching.
During our time together, you’ll get:
One-on-One Coaching, Mentorship & Guidance
- One-on-one coaching sessions
- Email access in between coaching sessions. Submit your questions to me for personalized support.
Practices & Tools for the Journey
- Identity & Vision Map to define success for the whole of your life
- Personal development plan
- Reflection practices to get to the quick of things
- Practices for being with yourself, body & emotions
- Workbook to track your learning
- Personal guidance for where you are now
My Leadership Toolbox
- Access to my favorite books, tools and articles on many leadership topics
Intent is Everything
As we start our time together, I will invite you to set an intention. It’s the same intention I set when creating this program. That you participate so fully in this experience that you gain lasting resources that support your personal sovereignty and the life-long delivery of your leadership gifts. That when we are done you have built a solid foundation & understanding of leadership that is authentic to you, knowing how to answer the many questions that arise, and move forward with the confidence, tools and understanding to lead.
Agreements are more powerful than expectations.
During your one-on-one coaching intensive, you will experience rich and deep transformational development. Every step of the process I will be there as your coach, mentor and teacher.
My clients work with me because they know I understand the crossroads they are at and trust me to hold space for them while they explore their fears and take risks in a safe space that doesn’t impact them professionally. No matter what anger, doubt, and fear arises. I provide a strong and loving container for each to be looked at. I manifest braveness, authenticity, responsibility, confidence, and gutsiness in change makers all around me. Those who are willing to really invest in themselves, face their fears, and transform old beliefs will create a life that is true and the impact to match it.
To achieve this change, we couple intention with agreements on how we will each show up for the journey ahead. Together, we will vow to:
- Build trust and create a safe space to learn.
- Be present and show up fully.
- Trust each of us as an expert in our own lives.
- Challenge blind spots.
- Share the raw, naked and honest truth- with heart.
- Be responsible and accountable for commitments made.
- Take full responsibility for the results we want.
- Practice compassion and try again.
- Surrender control and predictability.
- We fully trust mystery to take us where we are meant to go. Learning to be with ambiguity and chaos.
The Application Process
Time to Rise is an application-only program. The intent of the application process is to help you get clear about what is calling you to coaching and it helps me determine your readiness and fit.
What happens after you apply?
After you apply for the program, you’ll schedule a complimentary discovery call during which we’ll meet to discuss your application. I’ll answer any questions you have about the program and talk about the investment options available.
My promise to you...
During our time together, you’ll receive more than coaching and mentorship. You’ll learn new ways to fully inhabit your life as a leader.
Who Should Apply?
We're probably a good fit to work together if:
- Leaders and changemakers that desire deep systemic shifts in the way they influence and lead.
- Those who are in an active leadership role in their lives, communities or businesses, and desire a deeper positive impact in the world.
- Those who are new to leadership and influence, wanting to start leading from a solid foundation and understanding of who they are as leaders and how they can lead.
- Leaders who are ready to lay aside external approval and social acceptance to stand inside their own sovereignty.
- Change makers who are ready to question the beliefs that have kept them small.
- Leaders who are ready to step through their fears to be brave and authentic.
- Those who are willing to be vulnerable and intimate, knowing that breakdowns proceed our greatest breakthroughs.
We're probably not a good fit to work together if:
- You find yourself curious from an intellectual place, but can’t imagine yourself going through the journey. This will be 3 months of work and your heart has to be in it.
- You won’t be able to set aside approximately 2-3 hours per week of committed time for coaching, content, and reflection.
- You know yourself to be incapable of honest reflection, presence and self-compassion.
- You are unable to keep commitments to yourself and others.
- You know yourself to be psychologically under-resourced and are in therapy (this is not therapy).
Ready to Apply?
Time to Rise is an application-only program. The intent of the application process is to help you get clear about what is calling you to coaching and it helps me determine your readiness and fit. Please take your time with this!